Penny German is an artist from Northamptonshire. For the past five years she has been producing a painting a day. These days she spends more time on larger paintings but still aims to produce small oil sketches as a regular discipline. Previously, she specialized in botanical illustration in watercolour, working on projects for the RHS and Oxford University Press. Ten years ago she discovered a love of oil painting and has since been working to capture the effects of light in still lifes and portraits.
To use this website either go to my Gallery and look through the paintings or to Blog. I also have prints and greetings cards available. By subscribing to the blog you will be able to see, in your Inbox, what I paint each day. You can join me on my adventures by subscribing!
- Solo exhibition at The Stratford Gallery, Stratford upon Avon 4th-30th November, 2017
- ROI open exhibition Mall Galleries, London 29th November – 10th December, 2017
- Two-man exhibition at Hepsibah Gallery, 112 Brackenbury Rd, W6 0BD 4th – 10th December
- NEW – painting holiday in the South of France September 2018
- New workshops for 2018 at two new venues