Penny German is an artist from Northamptonshire. For the past five years she has been producing a painting a day. Previously, she specialized in botanical illustration in watercolour, working on projects for the RHS and Oxford University Press. Ten years ago she discovered a love of oil painting and has since been working to capture the effects of light in still lifes and portraits.
To use this website either go to my Gallery and look through the paintings or to Daily Blog. I also have prints and greetings cards available. By subscribing to the Daily Blog you will be able to see, in your Inbox, what I paint each day. Family life will be taking me away from these shores for extended periods during the next couple of years but I will continue to paint and blog from abroad and from Chapel Cottage. You can join me on my adventures by subscribing!
- I shall be at Childwickbury Arts Fair again this year 1st – 3rd July http://childwickburyarts.
com/ where there are loads of artists demonstrating again, great music, food and lots for children to do. Come and enjoy!
- Windsor Art Fair 12th and 13th November.
- Leaving Pakistan this year doesn’t mean I’ll be sitting around. I’ve got plein-air painting trips in my diary in Cornwall, Venice and Norfolk.
- Three-day workshop in the beautiful Wye Valley, November 2017 with Alpha Painting Holidays.
- Workshops diary is now updated and if that wasn’t enough I will be taking a six-day workshop/holiday in beautiful Exmoor in April 2017. Email me for details.
Woohoo – love my job!